Red, Sweet & Wild

To promote adoption from foster care, Lansdowne's Epiphany House is hosting a showing of the Heart Gallery of Philadelphia on April 24th at the Plymonth Meeting Mall. The Heart Gallery offers portraits of waiting children looking for forever families.



Thursday, January 3, 2008

Good news, bad news

Good news, my friends have agreed to write our refences for the foster care agency. It is so sweet to think there are are people out ther writing nice things about me and Kevin and our wonderful parenting skills.

Bad news, Quincy the shining example of our wonderful parenting skills is still refusing to sleep. He spent much of the night getting out of bed and protesting. When he cries it just tears my heart out. But I know if he sleeps in our bed no one sleeps.

Good news, our parenting classes start January 12th! That is right around the corner and I am so excited.

Bad news, I have terrible cramps that are defying all painkillers known to man and I cannot fall asleep myself I have to interview a HVAC contractor first thing in the morning and make some ridiculous, fantasy, I don't know what I am doing budget for one of my volunteer groups.

Good news, bad news, exhausted news. I am going to try to sleep.

No comments: